Thursday, June 24, 2010

Upacara perasmian AIN.

Herro! This is my first post here! Are you excited! wtf.

Okay i have no idea why i have this sudden surge within my inner being to change to Blogspot from Blogdrive (much less why i even have the drive to start blogging again), but i just decided that it was time. Why was it time? No idea. wtf.

No lah, actually I have an inkling that it's because of Blogger's new templates hahaha. But I was already thinking about switching to Blogger before this, and the new templates make it easier cos now I don't have to design my own template.

Also, I used to dislike Blogger's posting page cos I just feel stumped with writer's block whenever I see the page. Bah. (Random a bit, don't you feel it's a chore to capitalize your Is? Damn irritating wei, having to Shift+i all the time. So now you know why my future 'i's will not be in block letters.)

(okay make that my future first letters of each paragraph :))

i actually went to great lengths just to create this blog! zomg. okay unbeknownst to some of you, i had a Blogspot blog with mayjeeish.blogspot.com as the url. but i wanted to create a completely new account AND with the same url. so i had to delete the old blog, but even after deleting, they didn't let me use the same url, probably cos of their 'wait 90 days after you've deleted the blog' policy or something. so anyway, to cut the story short and make things simpler, i deleted all the posts in the old blog and pretended like it is a new blog wtf.

o' well, i'm not too sure if i will stick with this account 'cos um, as history would show, i've not managed to stick around with a blog as much as i want to.

but anyway, i'll try! :D

here's to mayjeeish.blogspot.com! :)

No comments: